Mobycon is an independent research and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience working in The Netherlands, Europe and Canada. They provide services related to managing traffic, transportation and mobility. By integrating transportation systems, they work to create healthy and livable communities prepared for the future.
Research is at the heart of our business and leads us to innovative solutions applicable to problems being faced today. Next to our projects for clients in the Netherlands we worked on several European projects within FP6, FP7 and Horizon 2020. In these projects we work together with universities and public bodies all over Europe. Our projects are always related to transportation issues, such as public transport, freight transportation, cycling and mobility management. Examples of these projects are:
- • CIPTEC: EU-project on innovation on urban public transport, led by Aristotelis University Thessaloniki and in cooperation with MRDH (Metropolitan Region Rotterdam – The Hague).
- • FREIGHTWISE: EU-project focused on multimodal freight transportation by means of ICT- and organizational solutions.
- • E-FREIGHT: EU-project on realisation of e-freight solutions and the evaluation of demonstration projects.
- • STARTER: establishing ‘Local Travel Plan Networks’ in five touristic area’s in Europe.
- • TRAVELPLANplus: EU-project on mobility-management business parks.
- • CONNECT: EU-project on flexible transportation and DRT, including new ICT-solutions, improved vehicles and business models.
The knowledge we gain through research not only allows us to develop creative solutions, but also leads us to more new ideas.