Below you can find the scheduled dates for PhD defences of STAD researchers.
- Wednesday 20 January 2021, 15:00: Bahman Madadi (SP3), Design and Optimization of Road Networks for Automated Vehicles, TU Delft.
- Tuesday 13 April 2021, 11:45: Francis Ostermeijer (SP5), Economic Analyses of Cars in the City: Implications for Policy and Automated Vehicles, VU Amsterdam.
- Monday 31 May 2021, 10:00: Juan Pablo Nuñez Velasco (SP4), Should I stop or should I cross? Interactions between vulnerable road users and automated vehicles, TU Delft.
- Monday 12 July 2021, 15:00: Baiba Pudane (SP1), Potential impact of autonomous vehicles on time use and travel behaviour (final title to be announced), TU Delft.
- Expected autumn 2021: Anirudh Kishore Boophalam (SP2), Spatial and temporal synchronization of truck platoons, EUR-RSM, Rotterdam.